It's been a good week. Here are some things I hope I don't take for granted.
1. My dad--he used to help me with my math homework, now he helps me look for a house. Happy Father's Day Dad!
2. Grandma and Grandpa's home cookin'--we have been in Salina this weekend and Albert's grandparents are always sure to keep us stuffed.
3. A cool June--I know this rainy weather has its downsides, but for someone who doesn't do well when it gets hot, I am grateful for the cooler weather.
4. CDs--Oh my, so we drove down to Salina with no cds...no music for somewhat of a long car ride...brutal.
5. And Albert, for forgiving and forgetting.
Memorial Day
2 months ago
1 comments:
Am I always number five... because I work for Channel 5? I love you and am so proud of you... 4 weeks in a row!
Post a Comment