CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Two Aggie Blue... becomes three!

Meet the new center of our lives. Lucy Ruth Poulson was born June 10, 2010 at 12:25 am. She weighed in at 6.13 lbs and was 19.5 inches long. Today is her three week birthday!
We love this picture because it was taken just about an hour after she was born during her first bath. As you can tell, she loved it and she was so happy to be in this world. Those bright eyes, by the way, haven't dimmed. Aside from eating, her favorite thing to do is to watch everything and everyone. She loves spending all day, everyday with mom. Dad likes to think she's her happiest when he comes home from work.
Jenni and I feel so blessed to have our beautiful daughter in our lives. She has brought such a special spirit into our home and reminded us of what's truly important. Yes, Lucy is a bit spoiled but with that face, who can blame us!
We'll post more pictures in the future, we promise. And maybe, just maybe we'll update our blog more than once a year... now that we have a very special reason to.
Welcome to the world Lucy!

2 comments:

sadie said...

She is a beaut. Can't wait to meet her. Lucy is one of my top girl names. Don't worry, I don't think I make girls.

Well done Jenni and Albert

Stephanie said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! Congrats you guys! Before we found out Ethan was a boy, Lucy was our top girls name! I always thought Jenni and I were a lot alike- even down to our chose of names! Don't worry, though, I think we are going with a different name for this little girl coming in September!