
If you had to pick a favorite month, I could almost guarantee you wouldn't pick January. It's cold, it's a month of blah after the holiday season, it's smoggy and gross. It probably isn't my favorite month either, but it always ends well for me. Yesterday was my birthday. I won't lie, I love birthdays. Everyone is so nice, my cell phone gets a little more activity than normal, I have 6 and 7 year olds sing to me and give me hugs, and Albert always makes sure it's not "just another day". I love it. In addition to everything mentioned above, I feel like a little kid saying this, but I got some pretty good presents! I received a few seasons of some prized TV shows, so....Lucy, if you need me, I'll be downstairs!

Here is my cute baby in the process of making her birthday present to me. She painted a card and a mat to a picture Albert framed all by herself. She even used two of my favorite colors; she's so smart.



Albert said good-bye to KSL a couple weeks ago. He got a new job at Mormon Channel (an internet radio station) that is going to work better for our family. He was sad to leave KSL. He's loved the people he worked with and it was a good experience working for the news.

The other day Albert said he would give Lucy a bath. I was upstairs and heard noises like Albert was cleaning and putting dishes away. Now, I am normally not going to complain or think twice about that, but I was wondering where Lucy was. I walked downstairs to see this. She was just hanging out. Albert
was giving her a bath
and putting dishes away...what a multi-tasker!
4 comments:
Babies are so sweet and thought fun, that was very nice of Lucy to make such a special card for you.
She looks like she could just hang out all day taking a bath.
Your pictures on here and on facebook are so cute! Glad you had a great b day, and congrats on the new job situation.
This is Alberts friend if you don't remember me. Happy Birthday! How cute is Lucy? I would die for a baby with those dimples. I don't know how you guys will ever tell her no with a smile paired with those super deep dimples. Hope all is well. Congratualations to Albert on the new job!
Albert....I love the Mormon Channel, but lately it's been giving me lots of fits...I click on it (iPod Touch) and it jumps back to the home screen. I've deleted and reloaded about 6 times....it plays for a few minutes and then bounces back to the home page. Please pass this along to whomever can fix it. It's very frustrating.
Congrats on your new job. And, really cute little babe!
Post a Comment