CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm Back

I kind of lost interest in the blogging thing for a while...I don't know, I guess from lack of things to write about maybe. But I want to try something new. I know it's not Thanksgiving, but I am going to try posting once a week a list of 5 things I am thankful for...you know...count your many blessings kind of a thing. Some things may be serious, some small, some I may find myself grateful for because I, or someone close to me, have lost it. I don't know; we'll see how it goes.

1. Albert's and my jobs (p.s. if you know the grammatically correct way of saying that, please let me know)--I went a few months without much of a job, and I am grateful to have a regular schedule again.

2. Electricity--for more ways than one, but today we had stake conference and halfway through, the power went out. It was pretty much impossible to hear the speakers without a microphone. I can't imagine what it was like gathering to listen to King Benjamin!

3. Albertson's chocolate chip cookies--yum!

4. My friends--I could go on and on, but let's just say that at our stake conference today, Albert was sitting up with the choir so I just sat down in the back by myself and I looked up to see a very friendly face and the next thing I knew, I wasn't sitting by myself anymore--thanks Erika! It is nice to know that I have friends who make sure I don't ever sit alone (deep, I know).

And last for today....

5. Albert--again, I could go on and on but for right now I will say that I am grateful to have a husband who listens plays along with my want-to-be singing and dancing! Thanks for humoring me!

That's all for now. See you next week...maybe. Do you think I can do it?

4 comments:

sadie said...

I was a little disappointed that I didn't make the list, but I guess if I didn't, it's good that at least Albert did. And I definitely don't feel too bad coming behind chocolate chip cookies. Who can compete with that?

Heather said...

I'm a believer

Shober Fam said...

You can do this weekly posting thing! I have faith in you Jenni! :) I like your new method too. It reminds me that I need to be counting my blessings too. So thanks!

-- Albert and Jenni -- said...

I love you sweetheart!