but here is a tribute to the snow that has come down!
Sledding with the Rosens
Sledding with the Bartons
Even Toby came along; thanks guys, that was fun!
Skiing with Rachelle
Hooray for Alta's Ski Free After 3! They have one or two lifts open for an hour and a half--for free! We got about four runs in, and it was great. Plus, for me, it was a first time skiing at one of the four resorts 15 minutes away from where I grew up. A little late, yes. But better late than never, right?
Rachelle is probably thinking, "Wow, it is so beautiful up here!"
It really was gorgeous.
Thanks for coming with us, Chelle!
4 comments:
I once drove all the way to Salt Lake just for the ski for free after three. I'm not sure it makes sense gaswise, but it was fun.
Those pictures made me happy and sad...I wish I had never heard of ski free after three
You don't know how jealous I am that you went skiing. I have been wanting to go all winter.
By the way, did you get Airplane from Mom for Valentine's Day?
that was fun! When are we going to go again?
Post a Comment