Christmas in Salina...
But every once in a while you run across this... a three legged Christmas greeting. This little friend first greeted Jenni and I on the way to Grandma's house and was there the entire weekend before Christmas. We were quite impressed with this goat's jolly demeanor, despite only having three legs and spending all of his life outside. This is definitely something you can only find in Salina.
Jenni fits right in.
This was probably one of the best moments during the entire weekend. All of us tried to win over Allie with our gifts, but Grandma won. When Allie opened up Eeyore she got so excited. She literally engulfed him and began rocking back and forth. Words can't describe how excited she got. Jenni and I both agree, we've never known a baby like Allie.
My brother Trevor, "The Starving College Student." We had so much fun with him that weekend. He was just glad to have the big meal... and he was happy he and McCoy weren't the only "kids" at the Kiddie Table this year. Jenni and I joined him. It was very fun.
And I just had to include a picture of me with Grandma. She was so great to let us stay at her home three times during the holidays. We truly love being with her and grandpa. They are like second parents to me and have taken in Jenni so well.
Overall, Christmas in Salina was wonderful. We love being with family and are so grateful to be so close. It's always a party with the Poulsons!
3 comments:
So fun! I love the goat! ahahha only in Salina! Love you guys!
Okay I am in Salina ALOT and I have never met that goat! Where in the heck did you find him? Also did you dress him up or was he like that when you found him? Great post!
That goat is HYSTERICAL! How are things?
Post a Comment