Here's a little bit of what I'm happy to have this week.
1. Cool weather--It's not very often that I can go out in the morning and have to remind myself that it is not spring, it's actually August.
2. Excedrin--Right now we're out of this lovely headache medicine, and let's just say, I wish we weren't.
3. Winder 9th ward--Today was our last day at our ward. We have absolutely loved it and we will definitely miss everyone we have come to love.
4. Moms--Both Albert's and my mom helped us get started on cleaning out our new house this weekend. I am pretty much overwhelmed with it all, so their expertise is very much appreciated.
5. Albert, for taking care of me when I am sick.
Memorial Day
2 months ago
1 comments:
Hey! I didn't know you two had a blog! Hey, we're sending out baby announcments....10 months late, but don't have your address, could you email it to me?
amyethurston@gmail.com
Thanks a ton!
Mike & Amy Thurston
Post a Comment