Today is my brother's 11th wedding anniversary, which means my sister-in-law has been a part of my life for quite a while. That got me thinking how much my life has changed in the past 10 years. A lot has changed. What hasn't changed? I had to think pretty hard to come up with things that have stayed constant in my life the last 10 years. So, here is what I came up with that was in my life, and important to me, 10 years ago, today, and all 9 years in between. (I didn't include the obvious things like church, my parents and brothers)
• A driver’s license...and Honda
• Showtune Saturday Night
• Heather and Laura
• My “4th of July” Polo T-shirt
• White cake with strawberries and cream
• 2 out of my 3 sister-in-laws, and my nephew Connor
• Sunday dinner
• Pride and Prejudice
• Corrective lenses
• School of some sort
• Of course I haven’t been married for 10 years, but Albert has been in my life for half of that time.
What has been constant in your life the last 10 years?
Lake Powell
2 months ago
3 comments:
Let's see I have a nephew that is nine so I have almost been an aunt 10 years. I also have had a few friends that I am close to now that I met when I was 13. I have always loved reading and still do. Choir and singing were a big part of my life for a long time, but that ended when I left Snow College so I guess that isn't a constant anymore. A lot of things are the same, but my life and the way I thought it would turn out has changed a lot since I was 16. I guess that could be said of most people. :)
Glad to see I made it on the list!
Post a Comment