Lucy is 15 months now which means...3 more months until nursery. She is a busy little girl, which is hard during church, but we are loving it. She makes us laugh all the time, and it is so much fun watching her learn new things. The big thing, of course, is that she started walking. It's about the cutest thing ever to watch, and I am glad that she is dirtying the bottoms of her shoes now instead of her hands, knees and tops of her shoes. She's starting to feed herself with her own utensils; I have to remember how it's a good thing for her to learn this skill when there is food everywhere. We spent the end of the summer playing with friends and family, and I'm excited for the fall to spend with my cute little girl.
Lake Powell
2 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment