Is it too young to put an 18 month old in dance? Lucy is so funny. It's like it's her duty to start dancing when she hears music. I've attempted to include some video of her at work (if it doesn't work, you'll just have to take my word for it). She loves dancing to our little Christmas guys, but she'll also show off her moves while sitting in a high chair at Wendy's or when a snappy jingle plays on TV....or other random times when she hears music. She pulls out some pretty good squats, twirls, and funky arm movements. But lately people have been saying she would do well in tap. Either way, it's pretty entertaining for Albert and me.
Other than dancing, Lucy has been staying pretty busy. She's learning new things every day including parts of her body--mostly in the face region, but elbow and belly button are a couple favorites--she surprises us with new words all the time, and Albert is teaching her to sing :) She still loves kids. She plays with her cousins that are her age, which is super cute. She follows her 2 year old cousin around like crazy. And she feels that nursery is the best thing that could happen to a church-going toddler. She is a fairly good eater, she still takes two naps a day, and I am counting my blessings!
I'm looking forward to a 2 week break from work to spend with this cute girl. I just hope we don't drive each other too crazy! Here are some pictures of our 1 1/2 year old.
2 comments:
Your videos were so cute! For some reason I can't make videos work on mine. :( I loved the one in the bath tub!
So cute, what a little dancer. I love how she slows down when the music does and then goes faster. We should have a dance party. LE loves to dance as well and lives in her tutu some days.
Post a Comment