CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's January

So, in case you didn't realize, it is the dead middle of winter. In the past, I've heard people say how much they don't like January. I've never really reciprocated those feelings because, in my mind, January is a great month...it's the month in which I was born...hip hip hooray!

I am starting to see the critic's point of view, however. It's dark. It's cold. Most of the time it's kind of ugly outside. There's not a whole lot going on; I look forward to TV shows. There's sickness. I don't really think I should continue; you're getting the point. So, I suppose it is up to me to attempt to have a better attitude. At this moment I think the best way to do that is to think about the funny little girl who lives in my house. She is starting to throw fits...I'm not going to focus on that.

She makes us laugh all the time.

She has to have her purse when we leave the house. She's such a lady holding her purse and looking at the hair accessories at the store.

She is obsessed with my brother's kids, yelling their names out at any given moment.

She has a love/hate...no, just a hate relationship with the vacuum. The good news is that she has recently decided to be a big girl about it. She takes care of herself, finding her "comforts" and getting herself up on the couch.

She really likes bbq chicken.

She has become quite the little helper as far as cleaning goes. She sometimes feels the need to stay in her high chair after a meal so that she can wipe the tray off. Her favorite cleaning tools are dryer sheets, which she finds and uses to wipe down her toys, the walls, and herself.

She enjoys putting things on her head.

Some people might call her Repeat, as she copies everything you do.


She likes to make sure she's well-rounded.



Our sad excuse of a snow storm. It was perfect for Lucy though.




Here's one of those putting on the head moments. This one just happened to cover her whole body.





Love the tunnel!





I guess January isn't too horrible :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love that Lucy is confronting her vacuum fears and dealing with them on her own. How funny. Cute pictures too.

ba said...

What one + favorite food in bbq chicken, that is great. Don't you just hope she will keep her "helper" was into teenage days.