Now that January is over, we can celebrate February...the month of love. To do this, I am going to do something that I have done before on this blog, and that is, count my blessings. A couple years ago, I wrote 5 things I was thankful for each week. Here we go for the first week of February.
1. Goldfish in a baggie--This was the only way Lucy went willingly with me from Grandma's house this week.
2. Adele--My most relaxing time of day is driving from work to my mom's, listening to Adele.
3. My students--I'm thankful for those students who make my job a little bit easier :) And I'm thankful for the students who make it a little bit harder; they help me become a better teacher.
4. My siblings--in honor of my brother and sister-in-law whose birthdays are today! I'm grateful to have a good family.
5. Albert--He went to a lot of work to make sure I had a good birthday, including making me a very chocolate cake...yum!
Memorial Day
2 months ago
1 comments:
I am glad you had a fun birthday! I guess challenging students do help teachers become better- I just neve appreciated them I guess. :)
Post a Comment