CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Albert's turn...

Ok... as for my half....

TV. Shows I love to watch:

1. House Hunters
2. Junk Brothers
3. Antiques Roadshow
4. American Idol
(three of these have to do with old stuff and home improvement... two things I love.)

Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cowboy Grub
2. Greek Souvlaki
3. Training Table
4. Red Robin

Things that happened yesterday:
1. We went to my mission reunion.
2. I watched the first five minutes of "Baby Mama" with Jenni... then fell asleep
3. I talked with my dad about politics
4. I came home from work and Jenni was still in bed... that never happens.
(It was nice... she's usually gone for the day when I get home.)

Things I look forward to:
1. Having a home
2. Mowing my own lawn
3. Playing fetch with my puppy
4. Keeping track of my kids at church

Things I love about fall:
1. The rain and fog
2. The smell of chimney smoke
3. The colors
4. Snuggling up on the couch with a warm cup of cocoa

Things on my wish list:
1. A house
2. A camera
3. A puppy
4. A trip to Seattle, Washington
People I tag:
1. Mom
2. Melissa
3. Heather
4. Karissa

--AP

3 comments:

The Poulson's said...

good job you two for following through with the tag!! How you likin the blog? I love looking at your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Albert, it's great to hear all the things happening in your life. I remember seeing you and your wife a while back up at USU, but you were only engaged then. You sound like your loving life. Keep in touch!

ROSENFAM said...

If you're going to tag me, you have to at least let me know that you started a blog....:)