Janica tagged Albert, and since Albert wants me to be a part of this blog, I decided that I would answer the questions half way and save the other half for him.
8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. Home Improvement
3. ER (although I have to cover my eyes half the time)
4. House Hunters
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Red Lobster
3. The Bluebird
4. Firehouse
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I slept in!
2. I started my first Wilson Reading System tutoring lesson.
3. I went to lunch with Heather--hooray for Zupas.
4. We watched a movie last night; Albert fell asleep and I stayed awake--that NEVER happens.
8 Things I look forward to
1. I'm always looking forward to the weekend
2. Thanksgiving
3. A thunder storm
4. Being a stay-at-home mom
8 Things I love about fall
1. Drives through the canyon
2. Pumpkin sweets--bread, cookies, cake
3. Garfield's Halloween and The Great Pumpkin
4. Rain
8 Things on my wish list
1. A house
2. Trip to Disneyland
3. Visit Seattle with Albert
4. Albertson's chocolate chip cookies
8 People I tag
1. Stephanie W.
2. Sadie
3. Jill
4. Rachelle
Memorial Day
2 months ago
2 comments:
it was only a matter of time. Welcome.
Hi Jenni! I was so excited to see that you have a blog! I haven't talked to you in forever and I was just thinking about you! (Not in a weird way, just in a "I haven't talked to Jenni in forever way, and I really need to keep in touch with her!)
Post a Comment