Thanksgiving 2008
(A little late... but there's nothing like a suspensful wait)

Here's Jenni with our niece, Ashley, and nephews, Cole and Britten, playing at her parents house.
Proud Grandparents with...
The Rosen Grandkids... Connor, Britten, Cole, Eliza, Ashley and Emily.
Pictures were the theme of the Rosen Thanksgiving celebration. Jenni's mom wanted to get some good pics for the family Christmas card... and lucky for her... Jenni's brother Jeff is quite the photographer. This was the last of an array of posing and smiling these kids had to endure.

This was actually the year we spent Turkey day with my family. Here's my sister, Melissa, working on her amazing apple pie. We decided we'd make our pies together and, I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with my sister. I think she's becoming quite the cook. If you wonder... check out the man on the left (that's the "side" view of her husband, Brian... he's starting to look like me!)

My pie was an oreo Ice Cream (Masterpiece). I did have a bit of help. This is my nephew McCoy and a new addition to our extended family... Lacie. These two had quite the time smashing the oreos.
1 comments:
Melissa looks so much like your mom in that picture! It's crazy!
Post a Comment