CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Well I haven't posted for a quite a long time... and Jenni has reminded me several times that it was "my" idea to start the blog. So to all of you faithful blog followers, I apologize.

Well I think today's post goes to...


The woman I love....


I am perhaps the most blessed person I know because I find myself in an incredibly amazing marriage. I really don't know how I became so lucky, but each day I grow more and more grateful for Jenni. She is not only my eternal companion, but my best friend.

If you've ever had a bad day, felt like the world was closing in and even thought you were a failure... you need a wife like mine. I have recently found myself coming home often, feeling like this, only to find loving arms and an understanding heart. That's perhaps the best thing about marriage. There's always someone on my team. Someone who, no matter what failures I experience, believes in me. Someone who can make me smile, just with her beautiful smile. Someone who knows me... the good and the bad... and embraces all of it. Jenni is someone to share my life with. She's embraced what I love and dared to share what she loves with me.
Jenni is truly the most important part of me.
Together we are an eternal family... with everlasting love and infinate potential...
Wow, this eternal marriage thing is great.

1 comments:

Shober Fam said...

Al, you're such a softie! (That's a compliment by the way). Even though I don't know Jenni very well, I don't think you could have found anyone as amazing as she is! You're both awesome!!!:)