CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

1. Air conditioning--in the car, in the house, I don't know what I'd do without it.

2. Daylight--I love that it can be 9:oo at night and it is still light outside; gotta love those summer nights!

3. Mountains--I really haven't done a whole lot in the mountains this summer (yet), but they are just so beautiful. I find myself looking in awe at the mountains all the time.

4. Sherbet--not as good as ice cream, but when you've gotta have your ice cream fix, the sherbet is a healthier choice I suppose.

5. Albert, for being such good friends with my, I mean, our, friends!

1 comments:

Fowler Family Blog said...

Hey Albert I hope you remember me so I don't seem weird and creapy to you. I lived in Mt View Apartments by you. You should know me as Collette Cable. I thought I would say hello and see how you are doing!
I have a blog also. abcfowler.blogspot.com
Seeya