It has been a good week. I really can't complain; things are going well, it's been a good summer, and I still have some fun weekends to look forward to. Here's to life!
1. Sunscreen--Albert and I went to the pool yesterday. I absolutley love being able to sit outside and read, and when it gets too hot, just hop in the pool. Oh, it was great. I got sunburned in a couple spots where I obviously missed with the sunscreen. Seeing the difference proved to me the effectiveness of sunscreen.
2. Kirtland Temple--even though it is currently not used as it was initially intended, it was the first temple built in the latter days. I am grateful to the saints who sacrificed so much to build the temple, from which revelation was received, and missionary and temple work were restored.
3. Fresh fruit--so refreshing, and good for you!
4. Glasses and contacts--I am just glad to be able to see, even if my eyes aren't as perfect as Albert's.
5. Albert--So, ever since I stopped being roommates with my roommates, there have been two movies that I have missed--You've Got Mail and That Thing You Do. Two of my very favorites, and while I lived with my friends, they were just there in the cupboard with the rest of the movies. But then I moved out, and it didn't take me long to realize the void. After a couple years of endless quoting and "subtle" hints, Albert gave me You've Got Mail for Christmas, and this week he surprised me, out of the blue, with That Thing You Do! Thanks Alb, I love ya!
Lake Powell
2 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment