CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy 4 Months


Today is Lucy's 4 month birthday. Here she is sporting a 0-3 month dress and newborn shoes, but don't worry, she's growing and getting so big. We went to visit her new cousin yesterday, and oh my goodness, you'd think in just 4 months I wouldn't forget how little newborns are, but I couldn't believe that Lucy used to be that tiny. Now she is such a big girl talking, laughing and sitting in her Bumbo... we are proud parents. She now prefers her hands and her bibs over the binkie, so between that and her talent of spitting up, we go through a lot of clothes each day--and so does everyone who holds her.



We went to Thanksgiving Point with Grammy Poulson a couple weeks ago. Lucy loves being outside, so she had a great time.


Cousin Allie Jayne joined us for the fun too.

Noah's Ark


Lucy's first encouter with a bear... good thing dad was there.

4 comments:

Jen said...

She is so cute!! I am happy you posted new pictures. Hopefully we will be able to meet her in person sometime soon!

Ryanna said...

Bumboo's are the best. I am sure it is nice to have the hands and bib instead of a Binky, you never lose them.

Melissa said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new picture! I can't wait until you guys get here so I can play with her & see that cute new smile in person! Love you guys!

sadie said...

What a cutie. I'm sad to admit that I haven't met the real version--just the online version. We need to get Lucy and her future husband (Soren...or cj) together soon.