We are proud Aggies. We met at Utah State University in 2005. We were next door neighbors. Our favorite date was to go to the best college basketball games in the State. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on December 28th, 2006. We graduated from Utah State that following Spring and Summer. Albert's first job was working as news producer for KSL 5 TV here in Salt Lake City. He loved it, but decided it was time to move on. Now he's a producer for the Mormon Channel. Jenni is a school teacher in Draper. The highlight of our life is Lucy Ruth. Every aspect of us now revolves around her and we love it!
I can relate! 2 of my 4 kids spit up a ton. When I got out the girl baby clothes that had once been Mckenna's I found yellow stains all over them. The white stuff all had to be thrown away. I wish that I had put her in bibs more often.
3 comments:
Tell me about it. We have bibs that are cute, but not so many...sad day. We are excited to see you this weekend.
I can relate! 2 of my 4 kids spit up a ton. When I got out the girl baby clothes that had once been Mckenna's I found yellow stains all over them. The white stuff all had to be thrown away. I wish that I had put her in bibs more often.
yep, sounds like life when Ashley was a baby...good thing I had a boy after her cuz she completely ruined all my bibs and burprags
Post a Comment