CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Starting Again

Since we had Lucy, our blog has consisted of...well, pictures of Lucy. When you have a cute little face to show off, why not do it? So I will continue to post pictures of the little girl, but I also want to write my thankful lists again. It has been a while and I don't know if it will happen regularly, so we'll just see. Here it goes.

1. My commute--The drive to work is pretty short, and the drive to pick up Lucy is very scenic. Once I get past 1300 E. there are not many stop lights, so I can just enjoy the ride.

2. Singer's Unlimited, American Prep Academy and Primary for filling my head with little songs that I can sing to Lucy when she's upset. A few recent favorites are: TV theme songs (Bewitched, Cheers, and of course, I Love Lucy), States and Capitals, and I Lived in Heaven.

3. Albert's dad--We've had a slow leak in our tire lately...turns out it was a nail. Kenny took it out and repaired the tire before we came back up this last weekend. We have had a few tire issues lately and it was so nice to have that fixed before it became a bigger problem.

4. Lucy's sighs--This is one of my favorite things ever. Knowing that she is content is very comforting.

5. Albert--He works way too many hours a day and still manages to do things like clean out and organize our large crawl space.

0 comments: