CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Turkey Day

Lucy hopes everyone had a happy Thanksgiving.

She had a great time playing with cousins!


Albert's family always goes bowling on Thanksgiving. Very appropriately, Janica got a turkey...woo hoo!
Now, of course, we are on to Christmas time. I know my little girl is just a baby, but it has been lots of fun so far. Lucy loves the lights, and I am wasting no time introducing her to excellent Christmas music. I am realizing that it is hard when our normal schedule is interupted by holiday celebrations, but it is so worth it to give her those experiences--to see different things and to be with family. Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season!

1 comments:

ba said...

The first picture is way cute. I love Christmas, the whole season is wonderful. We drove around last night to look at lights and we were disappointing with the lack of lights. Oh, well. Have a great season