CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hats Off

Many of you may know that I am a large fan of Chic-fil-A. I could go on and on about this fast food chain, but for right now let me just say how wonderful their drive-thru is. I went there today, right in the middle of the lunch rush. It was busy. I counted 10 cars in the drive-thru. There were three people going from car to car taking orders, and one person calling in the orders. By the time I got to the window (which was very quick, especially considering the number of cars in front of me), my food was ready to go. I gave them my card and at the same time, one person handed me the drinks. Then from behind that person came someone else with the food. It was so fast; the only bad thing was that I almost drove off without my card! Luckily it was Chic-fil-A and they would never let that happen. They gave me my card and receipt, and I drove off with a smile on my face. Way to go Chic-fil-A; my hat goes off to you!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I have never been there...but I have always wanted to go, I've heard it's good. Maybe now I will be inspired to go. :)

Heather said...

Next time we talk ask me about my Great Chik-Fil-A Plan!

Kari said...

I'm in love with them too! They are always so friendly, and really cater to little kids, bringing your food to your table when you dine-in. Oh, and I like that they're closted on Sundays. Plus, it's oh so tasty.:)